Purcey (?) Update

Just a quick little note to say that our newest family member is already settled in. Yesterday we took a quick walk over to the golf course. Normally, Murphy can't make it past the end of the driveway if it there is snow on the ground  but he was not going to be left behind with competition  Purcey in the picture. NO WAY. Murphy totally seemed to forget that he does not have a winter coat and only weighs 6 pounds.








The kids in the hood are already sledding!


Matt helped Murph out when his little paws got too cold. I know I need to buy him some little booties.
(Murph not Matt).

I just realized that I all I ever blog about is my dogs. Good thing they are not cats. How boring would that be?

By the way, right now it is snowing like crazy. I am totally ready to put up my Christmas tree. Am I crazy? I usually wait until Black Friday (I can't stand Christmas shopping crowds).

Would it be too much if I have a 10 foot tree up at Thanksgiving?

When do you start Christmas decorating?